KISFOAM R is a fast-reacting and high flow injection grout that will form to a rigid polyurethane material to arrest water leakages. It is used together with KISCAT at varying dosages (2-10%) to suit different reaction timing. It is most ideal for use to stop gushing water leakages and are user-friendly with KST pumps and most injection pumps.
• Construction structures (dams, subway, tunnels, water retention tanks etc.).
• Diaphragm walls / Contiguous Bored Pile (CBP) Wall / Piles structure
• Roof/Ground Slabs
• Soffit Structure
• Reinforced Concrete
• Construction Joints with leakages
• High Flow
• Able to withstand high hydrostatic pressure.
• Stops leakages fast and effectively
• High foaming rate that seals large area efficiently
• Reacts even with seawater or contaminated water
• Adjustable reaction time with varying dosage of KISCAT catalyst (2-10%) to suit site condition